Busy Betty Bee
Description: Everywhere, doing everything with no time to spare.
Played by: Marie-Christine
- has a very full agenda; likes to have busy schedules
- believes what she is involved with to be the most important things
- wants change to be simple and easy to implement because she has not time to lose over adapting to a new situation
- change and new ideas must be presented has if they were ready to be implemented
- actively engaged in work, often zealous
- has difficulty understanding the benefits of change because she doesn’t even have time to realize a changing situation is presented to her
- can be convinced if the changes proposed can improve her ability to do things, to lighten her agenda (so she can take on more tasks!)
Destiny: Eagerly promoted the use of kiwis through her continued involvement in the CED affinity group and her community organizing. Eventually Busy Betty Bee helped to create other affinity groups both within the CED program at Concordia University as well as within the broader population. Busy Betty Bee hopes to create international affinity groups. She helped to edit Innovator Irene’s book on kiwis, she consults for Bureaucratic Bev’s agency, she also writes funding proposals for the Blue-Chip Program and she visits Whiny Negate No No Nancy every Tuesday morning between 5 and 5:30.