This document was used to bootstrap some terms. You should use pages and categories instead of editing this document.
- RESO - A CDC in southwest Montréal
- Canadian CED Network - Founded by 16 CED organizations in 1999 . National policy framework finalized in 2001 in Vancouver.
- Learning Enrichment Foundation
- Chantier de l'économie sociale - 1996 Québec social economy network of networks, community-university
- Centres local de développement - 111 centres that support planning and launching of social enterprises
- RISQ - makes capital and loans available, technical assistence
- FormaPlus - resources in workforce training
- New Dawn - Cape Breton CDC
- CPMT - labour force development policy
- Emploi-Québec - workforce development programs
- INPSSE - continental effectiveness
- CLEDINet - knowledge sharing and capacity building for quality of life of disadvantagd communities in NA
- OECD international social and social well being
Tax credits MW150102
Multi year funding
Use of funding by academic research projects
Working with the academic community
Too few links between cluster tracks.
"Result of a 15 year journey of education and agitation" (MW150102, 2004)
Diversity - "Adaptive capacity in ecological systems is a function of genetic, biological and landscape variety" Folke, C., J. Colding and F. Berkes "Building resilience for adaptive capacity in social-ecological systems" Cambridge University Press
 Other texts
Building Communities from the Inside Out (manual).
Development as Freedom
Community Resilience Manual