Description: Everything by the book, for the organization!
Played by: Katherine
- is very organized and structured
- likes when things fit in a frame, are systemized
- lacks creativity and autonomy from the administration of her organization
- change can mean disorder to her
- believes the use of rules, regulations, and formal authority guide performance
- will adopt change more easily when it is a top-down approach
- can be convinced if change is presented to her as if it will be part of her existing system, that it will have “rules” regulating it
Destiny: Went on to create the Bureaucratic Center for Centering Bureaucracy, which increased efficiency by allowing them to organize and access information with themselves and the public, making everyone in the world a bureaucrat.