Description: We can solve this problem with a few simple technological conventions
Played by: Janet
- wants to bring change within an organization
- self-motivated, curious, dedicated and interested in new ideas that can increase efficiency and improve the work environment
- believes work is a multidimensional environment where every aspects are connected and intertwined
- is creative and tries to find ways to convince colleagues to buy in
- needs to manage expectations and include as many people as possible
Destiny: Went on to invent more conventions for kiwis and founded an organization that trains thousands on the proper use of kiwi conventions. Her success led to a number 1 best seller “Kiwi and Community Organizing” that was featured on the Oprah show.